- Input required items
- Confirm input details
- Complete inquiry
Input required items (English only)
After confirming the "Use of personal information" explained below, input the required items,then click the "Confirm use of personal information and go to next page" button.
Items are marked with an asterisk * are required input items.
Use of personal information
Handling of personal information by The Company's residential property business
Our company uses acquired personal information for the purposes stated below. In addition personal information obtained from other companies involved in the housing industry may also be used upon confirmation.
(1) To perform those businesses related to the sale, purchase, rental and leasing of real estate and also to act as an agent, intermediary, or manager in respect of the same. (This includes but is not limited to use for sales activities conducted through distribution of materials by post or email as well as telephone sales activities and also includes analysis of customer trends together with surveys for product and service development and our real estate related fire insurance agency business.)
(2) To act as an agent for the purpose of introducing the products and services of Mitsui Fudosan Group that include interiors, fitting and fixtures, renovations, maintenance, home relocations, landscaping (flowers, ornamental plants, gardening), and all other products and services related to creating a lifestyle and leisure environment, such as introducing customers to commercial facilities, hotels and resorts. * The Mitsui Fudosan Group is comprised of Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd. together with the consolidated subsidiaries listed in the Securities Report issued by Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.
(3) To provide personal information to third parties provided it is necessary to achieve the use purposes stated in (1) and (2) above.
2. Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
(1) The acquired personal information, provided it is permitted under all applicable laws, regulations or similar and is required to achieve the use purposes as set forth in “1. Personal Information Use Purposes” (3), may be provided to a third party including but not limited to a partner company involved in the housing industry, a business owner, a sales agency or an allied, affiliated or subsidiary company as well as any company within the Mitsui Fudosan Group.
(2) Personal information is defined as that information which includes the name, address, telephone number, email address, property information, building drawings and other information required for the use purposes.
(3) As regards supply of personal information to third parties, a variety of media will be used including written materials, correspondence, telephone calls, faxes, websites, emails and electronic media and advertising media. To ensure transmission security, where personal information is to be provided using electronic media, the appropriate measures, such as encryption and codeword protection will be implemented.
(4) Where requested your personal information will not be disseminated to any third party.
3. Inquiries or complaints concerning disclosure, revision or use stoppage of Personal Information
(1) Inquiries regarding alteration or cancellation procedures for direct mail
(2) Inquiries from customers using website services related to the housing industry
(3) Inquiries from members of the Mitsui Housing Mate “Konnichiwa Circle”
(4) After-service inquiries
(5) Other inquiries related to properties offered for sale by our company
(6) Inquiries concerning requests for disclosure of personal information
* As regards our disclosure policy for those persons who only use the Mitsui Housing Mate “Konnichiwa Circle”, refer to (3) above.
(7) General inquiries
Our company strictly complies with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the maintenance of the confidentiality of personal information and further has implemented its own in-house regulations to ensure the appropriate control and management of the same.
Contact us by submitting the Inquiry Form to us after entering the required items.